Wynncraft Wiki Summary Edit
The King's Recruit is the starting quest for Wynncraft. It is a brief tutorial that introduces players to the basic concepts of the game.
Stage 1 Edit
» Talk to the Caravan Driver. Edit
- Caravan Driver: Finally, you're awake! Everyone already went on ahead.
- Caravan Driver: This is as far as we go, right to the border.
- Caravan Driver: The King is waiting for you in Ragni. That gate marks the entrance to the Wynn Province, so the castle can't be too far from here.
- Caravan Driver: I heard it's a dangerous road to the castle, but fortunately you're armed.
- Caravan Driver: Sorry we couldn't take you all the way, here is a partial refund for the journey. Use it to buy yourself some armour.
Stage 2 Edit
» Head along the path towards the castle.
- Ragni Knight: Get to the castle, we'll handle all of these undead!
Stage 3 Edit
» Enter the castle.
- Ragni's King: I see you've arrived safely, new recruit. Excellent, come and talk to me for debriefing.
Stage 4 Edit
» Talk to the King.
- Ragni's King: You must be the last recruit! Finally nice to meet you. What did you say your name was?
- Ragni's King: What a peculiar name. Anyway, welcome to the province of Wynn!
- Ragni's King: This is the noble fort of Ragni, one of the oldest and most influential cities in the province!
- Ragni's King: Your job as a soldier of Wynn is to stop the growth of the monsters that are ravaging the province.
- Ragni's King: You might want to train a little more before hand, though. Many lives are lost everyday...
- Ragni's King: ... Anyway, good luck! If you are lost, use wynncraft.com/map it is very useful if you don't know where to go.
- Ragni's King: Take this [1 Ragni Teleportation Scroll] too! It will bring you back here if you use it.
- Of all the quests, this is the one you are required to complete.
- After entering the castle you can no longer access the tutorial area unless you create a new character.
- After the Jungle Update, players were reverted back to the tutorial area as a result to the map update.
- Due to the location of the tutorial area, it is unknown whether or not the area is apart of the Fruma or Wynn provinces.
Wynnguide Summary Edit
Stage 1: Edit
- Use all of the passive mobs around you as an opportunity to level up.
- This stage of King's Recruit really doesn't need any tips, just grind, grind, grind!
Stage 2: Edit
- Along the path to the castle are many NPCS.
- One of them will say that a crazed villager lives in the cave next to the NPC. Kill the villager! Put him out of his misery, and gain EXP along the way.
- While following the path, you should see a dead end. Talk to the NPC, and then find the old tree on the side of the ravine. Finally, push the button on the tree.
- A NPC says that you are required to have a helmet to go into the mine. If you've been grinding, then you should have enough emeralds to buy a helmet from the nearby merchant.
- (Risky) Free the knight, but find an area where you can grind the zombies without knights killing them.
- (Safe) Free the knight, and run to Ragni.
- Note that the cave goes in a U-turn fashion, so after you get into the open space, turn left.
Stage 3: Edit
- Well... I guess, welcome to Wynncraft!
Stage 4: Edit
- You've done it! Now have fun!